4.17.2009

keep calm and make lemonade


lemon drop studio brings you this classic print with a twist!

Introducing lemon drop studio's newest print: Keep Calm and Make Lemonade. Available in lemon drop studio's etsy shop now in 3 different sizes, 8x10, 5x7 and 4x6 and ranging from $7 to $15. What's even better is you can choose your color from the color palette and customize it to match your home or office!

Based off the ever-popular Keep Calm and Carry On poster from World War II, I adapted the print so I could relate to it more. What calms me down and relaxes me? Lemonade.


2 comments:

  1. I've been wondering where that Keep Calm and Carry On poster had come from. I never saw it or heard the phrase before I joined Etsy and then it was everywhere all of the sudden!

    I really like your lemonade poster. :) It's fun! There's another one on Etsy somewhere that says "have a cupcake" or something like that at the end. I like that one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how about this one: when life gives you lemons, shop lemondropstudio!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.