I was just recently given my first blogging award and I couldn't be more excited and grateful. I was given this award from one of my favorite blogs, The Children's Nest. If you haven't popped on over there for tons of fun projects and crafty ideas, you better get over there fast. This is one of my favorite blogs and I check her out daily. Thank you so much for the award!! I feel so cool. Probably cooler than I should feel!!
I need to list 6 things that I love and give the award to some other creative people out there! So lets see...
1. I love my family more than anything in the entire world. This is probably a given.
2. I love to create - whether it's decorating, making cards and gifts or taking pictures, I need to be doing something creative.
3. I love staying at home with my son, Taylor. I feel very blessed that I am able to stay at home and I love my husband for providing for our family - he's amazing.
4. I love peanut butter and banana sandwiches, and egg salad sandwiches. Yum, yum. However, I don't like making sandwiches! I could live off of cereal, that's how much I don't enjoy the kitchen.
5. I love the blogging community. How much fun is it that we can 'meet' so many cool people with similar interests, great ideas, cute kids and great advice and tips and funny reads. I heart blogging, and I never thought I would!
6. I love a good manicure and pedicure, even though I am a nail picker so they are never long. Ahhhh, it feels so good.
And now to pass on this award...
I am passing this award on to two people.
First, to WendiWinn, who never ceases to crack me up, and she's crafty, too. You must go check out her blog, she's hilarious. And she's trying to bring the word 'dude' back, so she's the inspiration behind all my 'dude' cards in my shop!
Second, I am awarding this award to my sweet friend JILL KOEHLER, who is just amazing at so many things. First, she's a terrific person inside and out, and she makes the CUTEST little boys, they are just perfect. Also she makes awesome cakes and crafts and she's just too cool for school. I love her.
Okay, back to working!